|Located in Kirkby in Ashfield, Nott's and willing to travel up to 100 miles, Map Areas 7,8,10 & 11
Tel 01623 451090
- Writer and reviewer for BBC Sky at Night Magazine.
- Shortlisted in Royal Observatory Insight Astronmy Photographer of the Year 2017 and 2018.
- NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) August.
- Lecturer at the International Astronomy Show 2018 and 2019
- Astrophotography – From DSLR to Narrowband – Level: Beginners or also suits Photographic Societies
- Astrophotography - Capture and Processing Deep Sky Images – Level: Beginners to Intermediate
- Astrophotography - Processing Deep Sky Images – Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Astrophotography - Glitches and Gremlins (What can go wrong!) – Level : Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Projector with HDMI port and screen
Expenses - Fees Required:
to top of page ~ print this page